SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES
Get email notifications for our latest updates, news, blog posts and more
Endeavors to engage and empower youths in health workforces to equitably promote community health and sustainable living through community service, inter-disciplinary partnerships, capacity building and research, to achieve SDG 2 (Zero hunger ); SDG 3 (Good health and wellbeing); SDG 6 (Clean water and sanitation); SDG 13 (Climate action).
Healthy environment with Healthy communities.
1. To organize community outreaches in communities to identify Public health problems and create innovative solutions
2. To work in multisectoral collaboration with health and non-health actors to holistically improve community health and welfare
3. To carry out research activities alone and/or in partnership with other organizations to promote health locally and internationally
4. working closely with professional students associations and young graduates for career development and orientation through organization trainings ; internships and community activities
5. Promoting clean and healthy environment activities to maintain health of the population and prevent diseases caused by unhealthy environment 6. Strengthen nutrition sensitive and specific interventions activities to improve community health and fight against all forms of malnutrition
HPC lies on the following values:
2. Members are the most important asset of the organization
4. Team spirit
6. Result and solution oriented